Monday 7 January 2013

First Post


Hi there,

This is my first blog post! 

So as you can probably gather this is my blog for Mauve Magpie. Which I am the creator of :D

I have been making jewellery and gifts for about 3 years but i have been making a living from its for a year and a half. I thought its about time I made a blog!

I make jewellery, bookmarks and lots of other gifts. This is one of my new range of bookmarks:


(click on picture to go to my etsy shop)

My bookmarks can be customised with different designs and even your own text. I love making up custom bookmarks making other peoples ideas into actual things. Ill be adding my custom designs to a page soon.....

I'll also be blogging on craft stalls in the future, new jewellery and bookmarks, custom items and new promos

First post over and out.......








No comments:

Post a Comment